*COVID-19 Special Resources*
- Cuyahoga County Businesses – Round two of the Small Business Stabilization Fund opens Friday, May 8th! Get more information and apply for grants and loans at cuyahogacounty.us/stabilizationfund. The application period ends at 5pm on May 15th, so don’t delay.
- COVID-19 Crisis Resources for Lakewood Small Businesses
WE Lakewood engages local businesses and residents through events, community improvement projects, and special activities that benefit and further connect our community. By celebrating our diversity and creating a sense of connection, we aspire to shape a bright and thriving future for our homes and community.
We guide the sustainability and vibrancy of West End neighborhood through:
- Uniting and promoting businesses and community stakeholders for a mutual benefit
- Shaping the strategic direction of our community’s future
- Market and brand our neighborhood to promote new business and public art projects
- Access grants for community improvement
- Act as a liason for community residents and business owners
- Promoting special events for the community and the neighborhood at local shops and businesses
WE Lakewood guides community growth through collaborative initiatives which mark the West End of Lakewood as a unique and unified neighborhood.
WEST END NEIGHBORHOOD FOOTPRINT
The West End neighborhood footprint includes Detroit Avenue and Sloane Avenue, from the western most boundary of Lakewood to Cranford Avenue. Residential streets branching off Detroit and Sloane are also included.